National Financial Plan Competition 2024
Get Real-World Experience
Eligibility: The IARFC National Financial Plan Competition is open only to undergraduate university students who are enrolled in a curriculum of personal financial planning or financial services at a University or College in the US and International Chapters.
Intention: Professors register their students to compete in the NFPC to enhance and gain the “real world” experiences needed in developing a financial plan. The Competition progresses through 3 stages, ending in 3 teams of students presenting their plan in-person to a “real client” at the IARFC Annual Meeting in front of an audience. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Expenses must be approved by the Chapter before submission with consent emailed to email@example.com.
• International Chapter will be responsible for their finalist team(s) round-trip airfare to Ashville, NC. (Professors may attend at their own expense.)
Details, Rules & Resources
Team Assignments and Software Request
Finalist Teams receive:• A certificate and cash award
• In-person plan presentation time during the Finals of the Competition at an IARFC Meeting
• All expenses paid (airfare*, lodging, meals, applicable event registration)
• One year free* IARFC membership or Registered Financial Associate, RFA® (depending on qualifications per Chapter) to First Place winners.
• Networking and Career opportunities with experienced financial consultants (potential career opportunities)
• Resume-building achievements
Professors of Finalist Teams receive:• Certificates of recognition for team placement in Competition
Universities of Finalist Teams receive:• Awards for the Universities
Media Coverage for students, professors, and university:• Publication of winning plan in the IARFC Academic Journal of Personal Finance
• Recognition in the IARFC National Industry Magazine, the Register
• Participation and placement announcement on the IARFC Corporate website
• Corporate Social Media coverage including Facebook, Twitter, Blog, and LinkedIn
• Professional media release notifications
(Any student or professor, by virtue of their participation in the competition, grants implied consent for the IARFC to use photos or videos in the above media coverage areas.)
SPONSOR TODAY - Click here