Founded in 1984, the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC®) is a non-profit association of proven financial consultants formed to strengthen public confidence in the financial services profession.
To recognize world-class financial consultants and enable them to make a transformational difference in the financial lives of the families and communities they serve.About the IARFC | Code of Ethics
IARFC Members are qualified and trained consultants who meet a high level of competency. Each designation or credential addresses a specific level of a consultant's background and experiences.
Registered Financial Associate - RFA®
Registered Financial Consultant - RFC®
Master Registered Financial Consultant - MRFC®
Consumers need the guidance of a financial professional to achieve financial security and independence. Finding a highly qualified consultant is essential when seeking sound financial advice.
A financial consultant guides the client through the financial process: goal identification, data organization, needs analysis, problem identification, recommendations, and plan implementation.
Financial consultants help their clients to save, spend, invest, insure, and plan wisely for the future.Resources | Find A Consultant
- Vision - Clarity of purpose and direction will trigger our service to current members and stimulate consistent growth by attracting new members.
- Love - Love is a matter of the heart. Our work matters and we are committed to serve our members and the public with a brand of love we call a Committed Benevolent Interest (CBI) in everyone. We are truly concerned about the outcomes for others and ourselves.
- Servant - Leadership is about service. We are committed to serve our members with servant leadership as we provide resources to help them achieve their career and business objectives.
- Integrity - Honesty, morality, and fairness are a bellwether of what we stand for and how we serve our members and affiliates.
- Innovation - In an ever-changing profession, we are committed to introducing new ideas and methods to disrupt the status quo and support financial professionals and their business.
- Proactive - In a profession of constant change, action is essential. We are constantly alert to changes and seek to become the catalyst for change and the opportunities they create.
- Authentic - We are who we say we are. We invite our members to be so as well. This vulnerability builds a bedrock of trust with our members and the public.
- Relevant - Relevance is essential to survival. We provide practical, thought leadership in an effort to make our membership relevant to practitioners and business owners.
Fill out the form below to get in touch!