the RegisterRegister Volume 21 Issue 3
The IARFC promotes its Summer issue of the Register, a national industry publication online at www.iarfc.org. This edition reflects the editorial content of “Next Generation of Financial Professionals” with articles written by and written about younger professionals.
Dr. Craig Lemoine, MRFC® of the University of Illinois is our the Member profile this month. He has direct contact with the prospective young professionals and their viewpoints..
Featured Theme Related Articles Inside the Register
- Next Gen
- Bridging the Gap
- Brand Relevancy
- Running My Practice During a Pandemic
- This is the Ideal Time to Reach Out to Those Elusive Millennials
- Being Comfortable with Remote Selling
- How to Talk to Someone Younger than You
Current Register Highlights:
- Trustee’s Chair Desk – Where Did My Normal Go?
- Registration Opening of the IARFC National Financial Plan Competition
- Dunton Award Nominations are Open
- US Board Election Process Revisted
- MRFC Updates - New Board Positions
- What I Learned From My Mistakes - (US Chapter Board of Directors Column)
- Consumer Focus – Disability Insurance
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online) ISSN 2639-7374 The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print) ISSN 1556-4045
It includes articles and advice on technical subjects, economic events, regulatory actions and practice management. The facts and opinions in the IARFC’s Register articles represent their author’s views and are not endorsed by the publisher.
The IARFC makes no claim as to accuracy and does not guarantee or endorse any product or service that may be advertised or featured.
The Register goes to IARFC members who are, practitioners, academicians, and decision makers in financial services, plus selected others who are nonmember MRFC certification holders, and candidates for the RFA®, RFC®, and MRFC®.
Susan M. Cappa
Editorial Advisory Committee
Michelle Blair, RFC®
Lemuel W. Kornegay III, RFC®
Advertising Rate | Editorial Calendar
P: (513) 424-1589
Contact the Register Editorial Coordinator at editor@IARFC.org, (513) 424-1589. Please, be prepared to provide your professional resume or curriculum vitae.
Submission Guidelines | Editorial Calendar
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online)
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print)