Download Current Issue (Members)Register Volume 23 Issue No 1 (Online Version)
The IARFC promotes its Winter issue of the Register, a national industry publication online at www.iarfc.org. This edition encourages members to "Explore Their Inner Leader" and contains advice from some of the leaders in the industry.
Leonard Simpson, RFC®, AIF® is the Member Focus feature. He discusses his own personal journey and the reasons as to why he wanted the position of the new IARFC CEO.
A subscription to printed copies of the Register can be ordered through the IARFC Store
- Tap into the Power of the Three Ups
- Top 10 Tips on How to be a Good Leader in the Financial Services Industry
- Incredible Leadership Lessons That Will Help You Stand Out and Win More Clients
- Hiring the Right Fit Builds Culture in Your Office
- Clients, Consultants, and Leadership
- Importance of Single Person Leadership in the Workplace
Current Association News:
- Trustee’s Chair Desk – Retrospectively Embracing the Future
- Still looking for Region Directors
- IARFC Award Announcements
- IARFC 2022 National Financial Plan Competition
- Call for Corporate Sponsorships and Individual Donations
- International News
- MRFC Updates
- New IARFC White Paper
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online) ISSN 2639-7374 The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print) ISSN 1556-4045
It includes articles and advice on technical subjects, economic events, regulatory actions, and practice management. The facts and opinions in the IARFC’s Register articles represent their author’s views and are not endorsed by the publisher.
The IARFC makes no claim as to the accuracy and does not guarantee or endorse any product or service that may be advertised or featured.
The Register goes to IARFC members who are, practitioners, academicians, and decision-makers in financial services, plus selected others who are nonmember MRFC certification holders, and candidates for the RFA®, RFC®, and MRFC®.
Susan M. Cappa
Editorial Advisory Committee
Michelle Blair, RFC®
Lemuel W. Kornegay III, RFC®
Advertising Rate | Editorial Calendar
P: (513) 424-1589
Contact the Register Editorial Coordinator at editor@IARFC.org, (513) 424-1589. Please, be prepared to provide your professional resume or curriculum vitae.
Submission Guidelines | Editorial Calendar
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online)
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print)