Download Current Issue (Members)Register Volume 23 Issue No 4 (Online Version)
Read about the importance of Estate Planning and how our Consultants approach the topic with their Clients. Get the viewpoint of an Attorney and how she works with the Financial Consultant to make the Clients plan work! This Issues Feature Lang Financial Group and their transition to 1706 Advisors.
A subscription to printed copies of the Register can be ordered through the IARFC Store.
- How to Set Up a LinkedIn Live
- Securing the Clients Relationship Through Estate Planning
- The Estate Planning Lawyer and Financial Consultant - Friend or Foe
- How to Discuss Estate Planning with Loved Ones
- the Curious Case of the Boomerang Child
Current Association News:
- From the Trustee Chair Transition
- From the CEO
- From the US Chapter President
- From the Managing Regional Director
- Nominations for Founder's Award
- Revamped IARFC YouTube
- Journal of Personal Finance - October Issues
- National Financial Plan Competition Corporate Sponsors
- Philippines Events in pics
- New 2023 Editorial Calendar
- Report from Strategic Alliance Coordinator
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online) ISSN 2639-7374 The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print) ISSN 1556-4045
It includes articles and advice on technical subjects, economic events, regulatory actions, and practice management. The facts and opinions in the IARFC’s Register articles represent their author’s views and are not endorsed by the publisher.
The IARFC makes no claim as to the accuracy and does not guarantee or endorse any product or service that may be advertised or featured.
The Register goes to IARFC members who are, practitioners, academicians, and decision-makers in financial services, plus selected others who are nonmember MRFC certification holders, and candidates for the RFA®, RFC®, and MRFC®.
Susan M. Cappa
Editorial Advisory Committee
Michelle Blair, RFC®
Lemuel W. Kornegay III, RFC®
Advertising Rate | Editorial Calendar
P: (513) 424-1589
Contact the Register Editorial Coordinator at editor@IARFC.org, (513) 424-1589. Please, be prepared to provide your professional resume or curriculum vitae.
Submission Guidelines | Editorial Calendar
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online)
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print)