Download Current Issue (Members)Register Volume 23 Issue No 3 (Online Version)
This Issue brings numerous articles on hiring and mentoring young consultants. Remember that the IARFC offers and Registered Financial Association (RFA®) designation to those who are just entering the field of financial services. Help the upcoming generation to get started in the profession!
A subscription to printed copies of the Register can be ordered through the IARFC Store.
- Three Pillars of Success
- Looking to Hire Younger Consultants or Associates? Here's what you need to know.
- Charting and Correcting the Course
- Inspiring Young Financial Professionals - The path to success for young consultants
- Mentoring and Coaching Young Trusted Consultants for Future Growth Within Our Association
- The Opportunitites for New Consultants
- The Importance of Succession Planning from a Client Perspective.
Current Association News:
- Results - NATIONAL FINANCIAL PLAN COMPETITION RESULTS!
- From the Trustee Chair
- From the CEO
- From the US Chapter President
- IARFC Trifolds, Study Guide, White Papers, Journal of Personal Finance
- Call for Corporate Sponsors
- Loren E. Dunton Lifetime Achievement Award - Nominations Open
- International News
- Strategic Alliances
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online) ISSN 2639-7374 The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print) ISSN 1556-4045
It includes articles and advice on technical subjects, economic events, regulatory actions, and practice management. The facts and opinions in the IARFC’s Register articles represent their author’s views and are not endorsed by the publisher.
The IARFC makes no claim as to the accuracy and does not guarantee or endorse any product or service that may be advertised or featured.
The Register goes to IARFC members who are, practitioners, academicians, and decision-makers in financial services, plus selected others who are nonmember MRFC certification holders, and candidates for the RFA®, RFC®, and MRFC®.
Susan M. Cappa
Editorial Advisory Committee
Michelle Blair, RFC®
Lemuel W. Kornegay III, RFC®
Advertising Rate | Editorial Calendar
P: (513) 424-1589
Contact the Register Editorial Coordinator at editor@IARFC.org, (513) 424-1589. Please, be prepared to provide your professional resume or curriculum vitae.
Submission Guidelines | Editorial Calendar
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Online)
The Register (Middletown, Ohio Print)