Current IssueVolume 19, Issue 6 - November-December 2018
Thomas W. Young, RFC®Just Getting Started
The Register interviews Thomas W. Young RFC® of 1st Consultant Inc. located in Beaver, PA for the November/December Issue of the Register. As a financial professional, published author, experienced speaker and radio personality, Thomas Young feels like he is “Just Getting Started!”
Register Volume 19 Issue 6 Download PDF
The Chaiman's Desk - Communication RevisitedRecently we reviewed our communication expenses to find effective ways to educate our members and consumers. It all comes down to where to spend the $$$$s. From being a business owner, I can tell you this is constant evaluation and making changes. For the IARFC, some focuses will be reduced, others will be increased.
How we see improvement for 2019…
• The Register will be published 4 times a year. Reducing the number of issues allows us to expand in other areas. It will still represent enlightened articles written by members plus Association updates.
• An E-newsletter will be initiated. This communication contains more concise news about financial trends and stories happening now — delivered with consistency and convenience.
• Public Service Announcements
are planned for distribution to radio
stations to acquaint consumers with the benefits of engaging our RFAs, RFCs and MRFCs. This I feel is mandatory to make us visible to the public.
How we are staying the same…
• Journal of Personal Finance
continues with researched articles
from academic editors.
• Media releases blasted out every month.
• Posts to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter updated regularly.
• Blogs written on recent events.
• Annual Conference presented as a strong networking event. Look for registration information and plan to attend in Nashville next year.
It includes articles and advice on technical subjects, economic events, regulatory actions and practice management. The facts and opinions in the IARFC’s Register articles represent their author’s views and are not endorsed by the publisher.
The IARFC makes no claim as to accuracy and does not guarantee or endorse any product or service that may be advertised or featured.
The Register printed and digital version goes to IARFC members who are, practitioners, academicians, and decision makers in financial services , plus selected others who are nonmember MRFC certificants, and candidates for the RFA®, RFC®, and MRFC.
Advertising Rate | Editorial Calendar
P: (513) 261-6047
Become a Profile Participant: Contact the Register Editor-in-Chief, Wendy M. Kennedy at editor@IARFC.org, (513) 261-6047 to be added to the roster of names in Profile Participant database. The Register Editor-in-Chief will contact you if selected within 90 days of the Register publication deadline date you are selected to be profiled. Please, be prepared to provide your professional resume or vita.
Submission Guidelines | Editorial Calendar