David H. Kinder, RFC®
David Kinder is a veteran of the insurance and financial services industry. He has served the needs of American residents and business owners, currently as a Financial Consultant with unconventional strategies to help them accomplish their retirement income and wealth accumulation goals.
He studied advanced financial planning through his various studies with The American College of Financial Services. He took private university level courses for over two years and passed over a dozen exams proving his mastery and expertise in financial planning subjects such as investments, retirement planning, income taxation, insurance matters, estate planning, and planning for business owners.
• Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.: Personal Banker and Service Manager (2001 - 2004)
• American Express Financial Advisors: Financial Advisor Trainee (2004)
• Wescom Financial Services, LLC: Financial Advisor and Trust Liaison Officer (2005 - 2007)
• MassMutual Financial Group: Financial Advisor and Insurance Agent (2007 - 2009)
• Combined Insurance Company of America: Insurance Agent (2011 - 2012)
• Mutual of Omaha: Insurance Agent (2012)
• David Kinder Insurance and Financial Wealth Solutions: Owner (2007 - present)
Education • Recognition • Licenses:
• Registered Financial Consultant® (RFC®) a professional designation awarded by the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) to those financial consultants who meet the high standards of education, experience, and ethics.
• Ethics Approved Status recognition through the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC). Ethics Approved Status means adherence to the IARFC Code of Ethics with a clear record for the past five years. Members are biennially verified through FINRA, state licensing records, internet searches, and are required to pass the Ethics Exam.
• Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) advanced financial planning designation from The American College of Financial Services focusing in the areas of financial planning process, insurance, income taxation, retirement planning, investments, and estate planning.
• Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) is the premier insurance designation from The American College of Financial Services adds additional education and expertise in the areas of individual life insurance, life insurance law, planning for business owners & professionals.
• Recipient of The United States Flag Honor: "At the request of the Honorable Dianne Feinstein, United States Senator, this flag was flown for David H. Kinder, in recognition for the practice and promotion of prudent, qualified, and fiduciary client service and advice in financial services and, commemorating [his] 20 year career anniversary and Advocation and Promotion of Financial Industry Professional Standards."
• Recipient of The Prudent Man Award: is awarded to the few outstanding financial professionals who have 10 or more years of experience as a true financial planner, and have been recognized by their peers for the practice (or promotion) of Prudent, Qualified,
and Responsible Client Service.
• California Life & Annuity, Accident & Health Insurance Producer Resident License (and various non-resident state licenses)
(California Insurance License #0E54187)
• International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) is a non-profit professional association formed to foster public confidence in the financial services profession, help financial consultants exchange planning techniques, and recognize
practitioners who are truly committed to ethical standards and continuous professional education. We simply want the public to have the best financial advice available.
Social Media Industry Influencer & Publications:
• Affectionately known in the insurance and financial services community as "DHK" from Insurance-Forums.net with over 10 years and over 10,000 posts!
• Admin one of the largest financial services discussion groups of its kind on Facebook: Professional Life Agent Insurance Discussion group (only for licensed professionals).
• The Register quarterly publication of the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) (Spring, 2023)
• InvestmentNews: SEC Draws Ire with Indexed Annuity Misstep (August, 2019)
• Insurance Selling Magazine: 25 Reasons to Love Life Insurance (September, 2018)
• Insurance Selling Magazine Inaugural Issue: The InsurTech Revolution (April, 2018)
• Ethics.net: Misrepresentation and Ignorance: A Dangerous Blend for Ethics (August, 2015)