Request Free Issue
Financial Association Cha...
2018 National Financial P...
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We do not disclose any private personal information about our Members or former Members to any party, except as may be required by law or authorized by prior written consent. Members do disclose public information in the form of their individual profile and that information is available to all on our website. Should anyone inquire we first send them to the website but will also provide public information shown there verbally as well.
- We do not share or sell the personal information of our members or former members.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. PDF version